My visit to Brick-lane was quite effective as I have learnt to draw people and buildings.I like the architectural elements of the buildings as they have given me inspiration in terms of pattern,texture and colour.I like the way the buildings are positioned on the streets as they look interesting and detailed.
-The things which I found useful on the visit to Brick-lane
- learnt how to draw buildings
- learnt how to work with different mediums and techniques
- learnt how to draw quickly people and buildings
- learnt how to draw people in proportion
- learnt how work with tone and shade.
Below there are some images which are from Brick-lane as they are a proof of the visit to Brick-lane.